Lindsay’s 5 sequels that need to come out NOW!
This. List. It could seriously be a mile long. I have a terrible tendency to start in on a series, and then get stuck waiting a year for the next book. So, what do I do? I start another series. WTF is wrong with me?! Why can’t I just wait for the whole damn thing to be out before started a new addiction?
5. The Winds of Winter (A Song of Ice and Fire, #6) by George R.R. Martin – Now, this is going to sound ridiculous, but I haven’t even read book 4 yet. I had this genius notion that I would pace myself. I didn’t want to finish up five books in the most epic read-a-thon ever, only to have to wait four years for the next installment. And so the waiting begins… Hurry up! I’m going to catch up to you before 2020!
4. The Fate of Ten (Lorien Legacies, #6) by Pittacus Lore – Every single book in this series is a five star read for me. They do come out at a fairly standard pace, one each year. I do understand that perfection takes time, and I would be severely disappointed if one of the last books didn’t live up to my higher-than-high expectations. Having said that… gimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimme…
3. Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer – November. Just a few short months away… oh, who am I kidding?! It’s practically forever!
2. Morning Star (Red Rising Trilogy, #3) by Pierce Brown – They only just released the cover for this one. We’re looking at 2016, so I might as well just give up now.
1. Rouge (Cheveux Roux, #1) by Leigh Talbert Moore – Just so you know, the wait for Indie books is just as excruciating as for traditionally published. It might even be worse because they aren’t under any contractual obligation to get the book to their readers on any particular deadline. The sequel for Rouge doesn’t even have a Goodreads page yet, so I’m doomed to wait in purgatory. My only hope is to
stalk politely contact the author and harass remind her repeatedly that her series is loved, until she heeds my call (aka puts out a restraining order).
Lori’s Sequels that need to come out in the future at some point in time. No pressure George. Just you know, when you can.
I don’t pay close enough attention to upcoming books to have a mile long book. *shrugs*
5.) Let’s go with the next Song of Fire and Ice book, The Winds of Winter, for my number 5 too. I have read all the current books. 5 years ago. View Spoiler »I just really need to know if Jon dies! « Hide Spoiler I miss Bran, and Arya, and all the crazy gang.
4.) Moonlight by Emily Goodwin. Don’t think I haven’t tried to get this book published sooner. I literally nag her about it once a week. So far she is immune to my charm.
3.) The next World Without End book. Yeah. I thought that shit was a trilogy. Now, I’m waiting.
2.) Terminal by J.L. Bryan. Are you reading Ellie Jordan yet? Because you should be.
..) The final installment of the Angelfall series, End of Days. Yeah. Best books ever!!!! Plus Raffe, and Penryn are the best.
Elyse’s 5 Sequels that need to come out before she shanks someone.
5.) The next book in The Selection series by Kiera Cass, I was so addicted to these books and read all three in a few days. I need more.
4.) Lizzy Ford. I swear she writes 5million books a year, and the ones I want don’t come out fast enough. I’m really waiting for the fourth book in The Witchling series.
3.) You know Ransom Riggs? Yeah. I NEED THE THIRD BOOK IN THE MISS PEREGRINE’S PECULIAR CHILDREN SERIES. NOW.
2.) Ugh. Like Lori I really need the next book in The World Without End series by Nazarea Andrews. *ahem* I need more Finn O’Malley.
1.) I’m gonna call Melanie Karsak out again. I NEED MORE LILY!! Do you hear me?? (The Airship Racing Chronicles)