To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
- Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
- If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
- If you’re new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Happy Follow Friday!
This is a Blog Hop!
Q: What book do you think would make a great Halloween movie? Please explain in graphic detail of goriness…
I have two books actually. Annie Walls Taking on the Dead. It’s a zombie book, and there is a scene in it where a zombie is eating carnival fish. It’s so vivid and gory. Very good stuff.
Ilsa J. Blick’s ASHES and SHADOWS (ok that’s three). Ugh…so graphic and scary and smart! I loved it.