Series: Time Warper #3
on July 6, 2014
Buy on Amazon
Bombs have rocked Sage Hannigan’s world.
All manner of preternaturals have exposed themselves to the human population and taken over, causing innumerable deaths and mass destruction worldwide. Now Sage is furious. She’s angry that lives were lost, that the Time Warper she was trying to save died, that people all over the world are going hungry, and most of all, she is enraged that the lives of everyone she loves are in danger because of her.
When her eyes are finally opened to the truth of who is behind all the chaos, she finds herself in a race against time to stop her most powerful adversary yet… before it’s too late.
Too late for her, her friends, and too late for the world.
Peggy Martinez & 20 Questions with 1-word (mostly) answers!
1. Favorite Book? Jane Eyre
2. Favorite Food? Mexican
3. Favorite Candy? Kazoozles
4. Favorite Music? Oldies
5. Favorite kid? LOL
6. Beach, Mountains, or City? Mountains
7. Vanilla, Strawberry, or Chocolate? Sherbet
8. Favorite Romance Movie? Braveheart. What?
9. Favorite Zombie Flick? Zombieland
10. TV Series? Game of Thrones
11. Actor Crush? Denzel
12. Most disappointing book-to-television series? True Blood
13. Astrological Sign? Aquarius
14. Hardest book to write so far? Eventuality
15. Worst Fear? Heights
16. Writing snack of choice? Slim Jims
17. Favorite Author? Charlotte Bronte
18. Xbox or PS3? Umm, Gamecube?
19. Describe yourself in one word. Whackado
20. Who does Sage end up with in the Time Warper series? Muahahaha!
When not writing, Peggy can be found spending time at home with her husband, her teen son, and four little girls. She loves reading, writing, soap making, aromatherapy, gangster movies, prepping for the zombie apocalypse, and downing insane amounts of Twizzlers and Kazoozles.
As if being a wife and homeschooling mom of five doesn’t keep her busy enough, Peggy Martinez is a full time Author who has six published books, including The Time Warper Series, State of Decay, Sweet Contradiction, and Unnatural Occurrence. Peggy’s dream is to own a small homestead where she can raise some chickens along with her five kids, tend to a large garden, and one day take her dream vacation’s to Ireland, Greece and Scotland.
The State of Decay series was picked up by Permuted Press and will re-release along with two more books planned in the series. Another trilogy, an alternate history, post apocalyptic series, will also be debuting via Permuted.
Latest posts by Lindsay (see all)
- Cover Reveal: Only A Breath Apart by Katie McGarry - June 21, 2018
- Review: All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover - April 2, 2018
- Review: Wolves of Winter by Tyrell Johnson - February 23, 2018